- Chain cleaner with four internal brushes and sponges for cleaning grime and grit - Simple design requires only a small amount of degreaser - Clear design allows you to see the cleaning action - Derailleur hook for ease of use
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
The double-ended HCW-18 spanner fits slotted adjusting cones found on some one-piece cranks. The opposite end fits three-notched fixed-cones on some one piece cranks.
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Crank and Bottom Bracket Wrench is perfect for working on old-style bottom brackets. The HCW-5 is a dual-sided lockring hook spanner, featuring a three-prong side and a single hook side for different style lockrings.
The MTC-20 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along. - 3, 4, 5 and 8mm hex wrenches - T25 Torx compatible driver - Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver - CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor - Key ring holder - Weight: 74g (2.61 ounces)
The MTC-40 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along. - 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex wrenches - T25 & T30 Torx compatible driver - Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver - 5- to 12-speed compatible chain tool* - Rotor straightener - CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor - Bottle opener - Key ring holder - Weight: 217g (7.65 ounces) *The MTC-40 chain tool will not peen Campagnolo 11-speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3)
The MT-10, 20, 30 and 40 are high quality folding take-along tools that feature forged aluminum side plates, a mix of hardened and plated tools, and smooth ergonomic operation.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
Reaching the deepest and darkest parts of your drivetrain can be a challenge without the right tool. Boasting a mean, all-black finish, this is a great bit of equipment to clean the entire drivetrain. - High-quality nylon bristles - Molded silicon insets for a comfortable and steady grip - Paintbrush-like shape allows for easy application of cleaning product
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
MSW Pencil Gauges show both PSI and BAR for ranges from 10-120. They are intended for use with Schrader Valve bicycle tires. - Schrader valve head
The essential accessories that complement a new bike are key to having the best experience. MSW Ride & Repair Kits combine all those ride essentials into one convenient, money-saving package. Available in several configurations to meet the needs of different types of riding and different types of riders. - This Ride and Repair Kit has a water bottle cage as well as everything needed for common road-side fixes: an eight-piece multi-tool, three tire levers, CO2 inflator & cartridges. - Lightweight composite water-bottle cage - Three MSW tire levers - Eight-piece flat pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, T25 Torx, flathead & Philips screwdrivers - Windstream Push-On CO2 inflator head - Two 20g CO2 cartridges
Carry the essential roadside/trailside tools with the MSW Tool Hugger Kit. The Kit includes all the basics for quick repairs: CO2 cartridges, inflator head, tire levers, mini tool, and patch kit. Bring along your own tube and roll them all up in the Tool Hugger Wrap, which attaches to standard saddle rails, or just toss it into a jersey pocket. - Durable Cordura outer layer - Seven elastic tool compartments - Hook and loop closures
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
- Organize, store and protect riding essentials all in one place - Waterprood Polyurethane case fits mini pumps, tools, tubes phones and money - Fits in a conventional watter bottle cage or jersey pocket - Capsule only, tools not included
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
The Dual Insert Kit is the ultimate stealth-mounted mountain bike tool set which features a pair of our innovative tools that discretely and securely hide in the ends of a handlebar: the Tubeless Insert Kit and the Tool Insert Kit. The Tubeless Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features a hardened stainless-steel reamer. The kit is easily accessible for quick tire repairs and comes with five high-quality tubeless plugs that can also be stored inside its body. The Tool Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features hardened steel tool bits. The kit is easily accessible for quick repairs and comes with 11 different tool bits ideal for today’s modern bikes. The Kits also doubles as bar-end plugs and come with three differently sized O-ring fasteners to ensure a secure fit inside most handlebar openings. Tool Insert - Machined Aluminum Bar plug tool kit - Hex bits: 2,3,4,5,6,8, 10mm - Phillips bit - T10,T25,T30 - Fits all standard MTB handlebars Tubeless insert - Machined aluminum bar plug tubeless repair kit - 5 tire plugs - Combined reamer and insertion tool - Fits all standard MTB handlebars
- Machined Aluminum Bar plug tool kit - Hex bits: 2,3,4,5,6,8mm - Phillips bits - T10,T25,T30 - Fits all standard non-road handle bars
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
Smart Design - Interlock the levers to create a MissingLink opener. Remove single to 12-speed MissingLinks with ease. Ergonomic - Accurate and comfortable design allows you to quickly insert the opener into the chain for MissingLink removal. Durable Flexibility - Made using Swiss polymers specially formulated for the perfect balance of rigidity and flexibility. Semi-gloss finish helps prevent scratches on your bike. Multi-Functional - Separated, the MissingLink Opener becomes easy-to-use tire levers and a deflating tool. Super-Portable - Stackable. Saves space.
• Small enough for any tool bag • Great for on trail repairs • HG chain compatible
Page 1 of 2 Next page