- Ergonomically shaped rubber ribbed grip - Comfortable and easy on the hands with or without gloves - Larger ribbed palm area helps to reduce numbness and strain on hands and wrists - Length: 130mm
- Slightly tapered ergonomic lock-on grip with varying sized blocks to provide improved grip - Single bolt, black lock on ring - Press-in end plugs included - 135mm Length
- Ergonomic grips available in standard and single twist-shift configurations - Larger palm area displaces weight and reduces numbness and fatigue during longer rides - Single-sided lock on prevents twisting and other grip movements
Origin-8's Pulsion Locking Grips provide maximum grip and excellent comfort. And, they feature hex bolt locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
$11.00 - $13.75
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort DX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
$25.00 - $30.50
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum single lock-on system
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
The Tech Trail Clamp-Ons combine WTB’s Clamp-On technology with a slim, 30-millimeter profile ideal for smaller hands. The small knobs and DNA rubber gives you good grip while being easy on the hands. Dual clamps keep installation and removal simple and resist twisting and slipping too.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - 143mm overall length
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-On Grips provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Page 1 of 5 Next page